Here are some terms you may have seen in Real Estate Ads. Below are
the terms and what they really mean!<p> * CONTEMPORARY FEELING - Has no woodwork, needs cleaning.
* WIDE OPEN FLOOR PLAN - Previous owner removed supporting walls.
* SECURITY SYSTEM - Neighbor has a dog.
* NEEDS TLC - Major structural damage. <br>
* UPDATED KITCHEN - Sink no longer overflows.
* CONVENIENT - Located next to a convenience store.
* MINT - Someone has spilled mouthwash on the carpet.
* NEUTRAL DECOR - No murals, but has brown walls.
* COZY - No room larger than 9 x 6. <br> * LIGHT OPEN SPACES - Many holes in walls and ceiling.
* OUTSTANDING - Painted purple, sticks out like a sore thumb.
* COMPACT - Tiny.
* FOR THE GARDENING ENTHUSIAST - Grounds like a jungle.
* MUCH SOUGHT AFTER - It's been on the market at least
twice before and still no one wants it.
* RARE OPPORTUNITY TO BUY - No one else wants it.
* SELECT NEIGHBORHOOD - Beside sewage treatment plant.
* UNUSUAL FEATURES - No windows.
* USEFUL OUTBUILDINGS - No inside toilet.